Woodway, Washington began in 1912 when David Whitcomb, Sr. purchased the original 320 acres. Mr. Whitcomb was desirous of country living and developed his community by insisting on deed restrictions of two-acre minimum parcels with large setbacks. Nearby development in the early 1950’s threatened to incorporate Woodway’s lands so a grass roots effort established a fourth class city which provided development protection and independence as a community. These historical beginnings continue to guide present day policies.
Woodway is a tranquil residential community just north of the King/Snohomish County line. Woodway is true to its town logo — “The Quiet Place.” Residents of Woodway enjoy their privacy, and the Town is primarily zoned for single–family residences.
Square Footage is based on information available to agent, including county records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer.